Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Who thought this was a good idea?

So, on Saturday, I went with my girlfriends out to eat at this new Mexican restaurant in Montgomeryville. If you are familiar with the area, which there is a good chance that you may not be, Montgomeryville does not have very good restaurants. It is like a tease. We think you may like this one, but oh, not very good. However, Salsas was good! Especially for a Mexican restaurant. I heard the margaritas weren't that great, but at least the food was good. So, Salsas... good idea. What followed... not so good idea.

We decided to go bowling. Now, normally I really like bowling. In fact, I'm a little embarrassed to admit I was in a bowling league when I was little (sadly, I bowled better when I was 7 than when I was 27... I even used the fan thingy on the end of the ball return).

However bowling + 38 weeks pregnant = sore. Don't get me wrong, I had fun with my friends, but think I overdid myself a bit. I should have stopped at the first game, but felt the need to get more strikes. Somehow, it makes you feel good about yourself when you get a strike, like you accomplished something grand in a short amount of time with a fun pink shiny ball. When do you ever get that feeling besides bowling strikes?

So, I continued and paid for it later. How did I think it was a good idea?

For your amusement, here is me bowling at 38 weeks prego...

5 comments:

  1. additional note from Bekah:

    Andrea almost fell like 4 times. I was ready to tie her down and disallow bowling after the 1st almost fall. But nooooo.. she continued. and beat us all. And bowled a 130-something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have been all those bowling league coach sessions swarming my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! that is hilarious... but i'm sorry you are sore :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never knew that little fan had a purpose. is it to dry your sweaty hands? ew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it is!! If you think about it, it is pretty gross.

    ReplyDelete