Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I am that pregnant woman

Last night on my way to my friend Bekah's house, I felt hungry. Which, at this stage of pregnancy is sort of rare since your stomach is squashed flat. When inquiring as to whether or not Bekah had any "snacks" at her house, the apples and cheese I got in response didn't quite cut the hunger urge (although, they were VERY yummy Bek). So, I stopped at WAWA on my way to her house.

When debating on what to get, I craved a doughnut (keep in mind it is about 9:00 at night). So, I was that pregnant woman. I walked into the WAWA and purchased my doughnut. I got stares from the teeny-boppers giving money to their of age friend to get them cigs and I even got a "you are only getting a doughnut?" from the cashier. I was the quintessential pregnant woman fitting into all the stereotypes. And, you know what... I didn't care. I paid for my prize and enjoyed my glazed doughnut with vanilla cream all the way to Bekah's house.

2 comments: