Sunday, September 6, 2009

One month cooking

Today, my friend Sarah, Scott and myself cooked meals for a month. We started at 10am and ended at 2pm.

First, we prepped everything (mainly chopping all the ingredients).






















Then, we assembled the recipes.

























Now, and now we don't have to cook for a whole month! I'm so excited. The recipes look so good and it was such a fun day. Although, Sarah and I (and I think Scott too) were tired by the end. This was evident in the fact that I took a two hour nap afterward :)

3 comments:

  1. andrea, this is so smart! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you find a website or something that had meal ideas for a month!? what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah has a book...

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0312366256/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0805418350&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1VN5CYB7YXJVHS9ESRV2

    ReplyDelete