Monday, August 31, 2009

Losing my blog virginity...

My friend Bekah helped me create my blog today (thanks Bekah). My blog probably would have looked really lame and semi-retarded if it weren't for her. So, here it is... my blog. I am excited, yet a little intimidated by this new venture. I really am just posting this first blog so Bekah can follow me, but there will definitely be more to come in the Adventures of Andrea, seeing as I have a lot of stories to tell (especially of the upcoming, long-awaited June Alice Hackman... so ready for her to be a baby and not an alien in my belly).

That is all for now.

7 comments:

  1. yay andrea! welcome to blogland! love, sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i really am going to come hang out with you after june gets here. tell her i said hello.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I got all excited to be the first commenter and Sam beat me.. BIATCH

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll read AND follow your blog :)

    If you just lost your blog virginity, Bekah must be a blog slut. HA!

    ReplyDelete